Monday, February 07, 2011



Word of the Day

Telepathetic - Describing a miserable failure in an attempt to use mental telepathy to communicate or receive information.


Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to work we go. HTP headed off to work this morning for the first time in years. It's going to take a while to get the hang of a new morning routine. With a few minor tweaks, I'm sure we'll become accustomed to this new routine by the end of the week. I'm going to have to get used to eating so early. I'm going to have to get used to making breakfast at the same time as I'm taking care of Kylee's needs. HTP has the worst of it. He's the one going off to work each day. Crap! I don't know what time he'll be getting home from work. When am I supposed to have supper ready? *sigh*

We had friends over last night for the Super Bowl. Fresh margaritas, seven layer taco dip, meatballs in marinara sauce, chips and dips, chicken wings and veggies. Lots of food. Any noteworthy commercials? Well...not so much. Half-time show? Ummmm....well, I guess it was supposed to be Tron-like but... I'm not into the whole rap thing. Major fail when it came to the national anthem. But, the game was great. The Green Bay Packers won.

Random Thought of the Day

Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

- Erich Segal

No comments: