Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday T-Square and Ma
Ma and Ms. En
DD Daughter and Cousin Luke
The Cousins - Tammy, Little Jon, Ms. En, and Mr. T
The Cousins
Family Dinner
T-Square and Ma
T-Square and Ma Blowing Out the Candles
T-Square and Ma Doing the Skype Thing with Birchwood Babe

I know that I'm posting this WAY past the date but...busy. The above pictures are a sample of those that we took at the special 90th birthday celebration for my folks, T-Square and Ma. We split the difference and celebrated on July 4th. Wonderful! The cousins all got to know each other. Sadly, my sister and her hubby couldn't attend but they sent one of their sons to represent them. BW Babe and her hubby were otherwise occupied. I figure that valve replacement surgery was more than an acceptable excuse for not attending. I wish my brother could have attended or...at least skyped but...it wasn't happening. Things were crazy here and I know that he didn't want to add to the stress. I'm glad that one of BW Babe's sons was able to attend and make the Skype contact with BW Babe possible. The weekend was AWESOME and priceless with my grandkids able to get to know each other...finally...and ALL my children under the same roof once again...a rare event.

No comments: