Saturday, November 13, 2010


Kylee loves her Kong Frisbee

Word of the Day

Tch - An expression of disagreement.


The weather has turned cooler and my wardrobe is lacking. So far, I haven't needed the jacket that I left at DD Daughter's house but I KNOW I'll need it before too long. However, I'm not complaining...too much. It actually snowed where #1 Son lives. I'm not sure if it snowed at The Lake. Hopefully, our handy-man has adjusted the rocks on either side of our driveway at The Lake because the township won't be too pleased if they wreck their plow on those rocks.

I spent the day with my friend. Lunch and a trip to Saver's. I bought some cool weather appropriate shirts. Goodbye capris and sandals, hello jeans and long-sleeve shirts, sweaters and sweatshirts. Afterwards, I stopped at Target...just because. There is no Target at The Lake so it's nice to just wander through and see what's what. I actually bought some of their box wines, something that I normally don't purchase. However, it's hard to argue with the savings. One box of Target wine = four bottles of wine. And right now, Target box wine costs $16. There's no way that I could purchase a bottle of wine for $4...and live through the experience. No, Target wine doesn't taste like $4 wine. Quite frankly, Target wine tastes a lot better than some wines that have set me back a lot more. Besides, I have boxes and boxes of empty wine bottles out in the garage which I can use when I get around to bottling my pomegranate wine.

Aside from my trip to Target, I stopped at PetSmart to pick up a treat pouch for Kylee's training sessions...and a bucket of treats that the instructor recommended. Her next lesson is in a week. I plan to be prepared. I also plan to work with Kylee on a daily basis...before the class. I wonder if I should take my Advil before next week's class?

Random Thought of the Day

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Make hunger thy sauce, as a medicine for health.

- Thomas Tusser, 1524

No comments: