Monday, February 22, 2010


D Buddy and Sarge - February 2010

Word of the Day

Snigletization - The process of snigletizing.



It's Sarge's birthday today!


Happy


Birthday


Sarge!



It's snowing at The Lake! It's the first time we've seen it snow since we've been here. I suspect we'll see LOTS more before winter departs and spring arrives. HTP hired someone to plow the driveway but I'm not sure that we'll need him quite yet. However, I'm glad I got all the snow and ice off the deck. Hopefully, I'll be able to tackle this accumulating snow with a broom instead of a shovel.

In the meantime, it seems like a good day to do laundry. I'm getting quite the workout from walking up and down the stairs to our basement. Good exercise, I suppose, so I won't complain. You'd think with all the added exercise that I've been getting that I'd have lost some weight. *sigh* Maybe I can blame the added pounds that I'm seeing displayed on our scale, on winter clothing?

Random Thought of the Day

Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.

- Dr. Joyce Brothers (1928 - )

No comments: