Sunday, February 21, 2010


A Frozen Lake - February 19, 2010

I'm reluctant to drag out the camera and start taking pictures of the guy who parked his truck so close to our shore.

Word of the Day

Snigletist - One who is a professional at making up sniglets, or simply enjoys making up sniglets.


There's a truck parked on our lake. Actually, there's a few trucks parked on our lake, but this one is parked right off our dock area, facing the house. Weird. No question that I'm going to have to set the burglar alarm today when HTP,#1 Son, and I drive to The Big City today to visit with HTP's side of the family. His sister and their family, his brother and his family and his fiance, and his Dad and Mom.

While we're gone, Gypsy is going to meet my folks' new dog Sandy. My folks are going to look after Gypsy while we're gone. I'm not sure what time we'll be getting back home or if we'll be back in time to pick Gypsy up tonight so I'll have to pack Gypsy an overnight bag...just in case.

Random Thought of the Day

If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.

- Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)

No comments: