Thursday, February 25, 2010



Word of the Day

Snigletology - The study of sniglets.


HTP spent the morning getting the downstairs bedrooms prepped for company. It's been a while but I "think" I can remember basic baby-proofing. DD Daughter tells me that it's not the baby that I need to worry about. Ms. En is two years old. Hopefully, three adults will be able to keep on little two year old in line...four adults this weekend because #1 Son will be here too.

We're all going meet to go see HTP's Dad and Mom tomorrow in The Big City tomorrow afternoon before returning here to The Lake. My folks are going to take care of Gypsy for us for the night since we won't get back here until late.

I spent most of the afternoon getting the upstairs (our main living area) prepped for company. Hopefully, I managed to get things toddler-proofed. I'm sure that DD Daughter will tweak things when she gets here. She knows Ms. En better than HTP and me. I suspect that we've forgotten much of what we used to know about two year olds. It's been a while.

Meanwhile, since HTP and I've been here, I've been spending much of my time chasing down ladybugs...dead and alive.

Random Thought of the Day

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience.

- Henry Miller (1891 - 1980)

No comments: