Thursday, February 28, 2013

DD Daughter, Ms. En, and Mr. T - Summer at The Lake















Word of the Day

Thictatorship - God, having absolute power, wins and everybody else loses, specifically in the case of religious governments. Otherwise known as theocracy.

It's Big Bang Theory Night. HTP and I always sit down and eat in front of the TV on Big Bang Theory Night. Finger food. Tonight I plan to make pizza, which means that I better get my rear end in gear because I need to go to the store to buy the pizza crust. One of our local grocery stores (Bashas) sells pre-made pizza crust dough. We love it. Easy, peasey to flatten it out on a greased pizza pan and add our favorite ingredients. It's lots cheaper than ordering pizza to be delivered....tastier too.

I've got to make bread for tomorrow morning too so I'll get that started before I head out grocery shopping. HTP gives me a hard time about going out grocery shopping almost every day but it's so easy to just run out when you need something here. That's not the case at The Lake. I miss being at The Lake but I don't miss the snow and cold.

Random Quote of the Day

Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
William Penn (1644 - 1718)

No comments: