Friday, March 01, 2013

Fallen Leaves















Word of the Day

Thrickle - A tickle in the back of one's throat.

After yoga this morning, I pretty much vegged out today. I soaked up some Vitamin D out on the back patio and read books on my Kindle. Actually, I would have continued vegging but needs must. We had a fried fish and shrimp with French fries. Lots of fatty food. I made up for some of that fat by walking out to get the mail with Kylee. I really need to stop eating...making...calorie laiden foods....but they taste so good.

Lots of things doing for tomorrow and Sunday. There will be no vegging allowed. I've got altar guild duty on tomorrow morning....setting up for communion on Sunday. Then, HTP and I are meeting HTP's brother and wife for dinner tomorrow night so I need to spend some time spiffing myself up a bit. Then, Sunday and church...altar guild duty again.

Random Quote of the Day

Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

No comments: