Wednesday, March 06, 2013

My Mosquito











Word of the Day

Thumbulate - 1. To lean forward while pressing the buttons on the remote hoping that the extra inch will make the remote control work better. 2. To push harder on a button in hopes that it will revive a remote with clearly dead batteries.

The good news is that I won't have to race out after church on Sunday to go to my basic gun class. The bad news is that the class was re-scheduled for earlier in the day and there's no way I can attend. The good news is that I can take a different basic class that is scheduled for April 20th and I had the chance to talk to the instructor who advised me to take his gun maintanence class on March 30th. This I can do. So, I'm going to be taught how to field dress my Mosquito before I ever have to shoot it. I think the instructor (a retired police officer) is trying to talk me into a larger caliber gun but I told him that I want to get used to this gun first. Baby steps.

Random Quote of the Day


I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect.

George Carlin (1937 - 2008)

No comments: