Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Chicks


Word of the Day

Scirish - A person of mixed Irish and Scottish descent.


Happy Easter! He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!


I woke up at around 4 AM. HTP helped with that. He set his alarm clock for me so I wouldn't over-sleep. Why didn't I set up the coffee-maker last night? Oh well, at least I got a half a cup of coffee before I hit the road at around 5 AM so I wouldn't be late for the sunrise service. It was still dark out, as expected, but there was hardly any traffic. Nice. Val and I provided the music for the 6 AM Sunrise Service. There are three more services today but I did my part. I'm already back home.

HTP and I are going to enjoy a fancy Easter breakfast. I've got orange juice thawed out and champagne chilling. Then, I'm going to get started on our Easter dinner. I'm going to make German potato salad, ham, and maybe some baby carrots and peas for a vegetable along with some grilled pineapple slices. It's just going to be me and HTP this year but we still need to eat and it's Easter.

Random Quote of the Day

An epigram often flashes light into regions where reason shines but dimly.

- Edwin P. Whipple

No comments: