Monday, March 11, 2013

I wish I had a fireplace here in Arizona

















Word of the Day

Tile comet - Any streamer of toilet paper attached to a person's heel as they emerge from a restroom.

DST (Daylight savings time) has messed with my life a bit lately. Of course, living here in Arizona, I don't actually have to worry too much about DST. Unfortunately, I have a couple of Atomic clocks that just can't figure out that I had to re-set. According to the clock in the kitchen, I was LATE getting up to get ready for church yesterday. Actually, HTP fixed that clock. I still need to re-set the clock on my indoor/outdoor thermometer base.

We had a substitute yoga instructor this morning. She did fine but it wasn't the same. I am so glad that I've been recording the class so I can use the recordings this summer to continue my yoga exercises while I'm at The Lake and can't attend the actual class. I'm also happy that our regular instructor will be back on Wednesday. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of starting this Couch to 5K program that #1 Son has been using. We'll see.

Random Quote of the Day

I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well.

Jennifer Aniston, O Magazine, February 2004

Sometimes boring is a good thing.

Old Grey Frog, March 2013

No comments: