Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eek!  Not the best picture of Me but....
















Word of the Day

Tictactic - A technique used to try and receive one tic-tac from its container.

Two days of rain here in the desert, washed away my desire to blog. However, the sun is once again shining and the mood has returned...somewhat. I noticed that someone took a picture of me and the rest of the contemporary group playing in front of the church this morning. Ack! NOT the best picture of me, groving with the music with my clarinet in my mouth. It looks like I'm peering myopically at the music while desperately trying to figure out that sixth sharp. Not a pretty picture but, I suppose it was candid. I wish I could hide in the back somewhere.

Random Quote of the Day

Forgiveness is the healing of wounds caused by another. You choose to let go of a past wrong and no longer be hurt by it. Forgiveness is a strong move to make, like turning your shoulders sideways to walk quickly on a crowded sidewalk. It's your move.

Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, July 7, 2003

No comments: