Thursday, March 07, 2013

Angry Bird vs. Kylee

















Word of the Day

Thumbulation - The state of being thumbulated.


Last Spring when I drove to The Lake, I stopped to visit DD Daughter, Ms. En, and Mr. T. While we were shopping, Ms. En encountered an Angry Bird dog toy which she insisted that Kylee NEEDED. That poor toy. Kylee loves playing with it and has almost loved it to death.

I find myself blogging today with the thought in mind that I should be doing something far more important. I really should be getting my music ready for Sunday. I should be practicing. Instead, I've washed the kitchen floor and vacuumed and dressed the dining room for St. Patrick's Day. That just goes to show you how eager I am to play my clarinet on Sunday. I love playing my clarinet but I noticed that a few of the music pieces have six sharps and I'll have to mark the music. Anything over three needs to be marked...and I haven't even heard any of this music yet so I'll be sight-reading. I LOVE sight-reading....not. Oh well, maybe I'll just dust the house first.

Random Quote of the Day

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

No comments: