Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My Silver Agave is Blossoming?


Word of the Day

Samolian - An inhabitant of, or relation to a country attributed to monarch, or possible deity, Sam. This country is most widely known as Samolia -- not to be mistaken for Somalia, a country in the far-eastern regions of Africa, on the Gulf of Aden and Indian Ocean. It is yet unknown where the location of this country lies.

Despite the pain in my right knee, I went to yoga yesterday. I didn't do any of the poses that put much strain on my knee. I did the Warrior poses, sitting on a chair. I probably shouldn't have done the yoga squats or the tree pose but my knee didn't feel too bad. However, I don't think I'll be retiring my Advil for a bit.

I had a Groupon for Dolce Salon that I needed to use before April 4th, so I scheduled a facial because I already used a Groupon last week to get my hair dyed and cut. Wow! I LOVED my facial. I think I may have fallen asleep on the table. VERY relaxing. I'm not one to do this sort of thing on a regular basis but....I had a Groupon.

My Silver Agave is blossoming. So far, I'm not impressed. I was expecting some kind of flower petals but there doesn't see to be any. I'll have to see if this is a night blooming plant.

Random Quote of the Day

I cannot think well of a man who sports with any woman's feelings; and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Mansfield Park

No comments: