Friday, April 19, 2013

My Red Yucca is Blossoming


Word of the Day

Scholarshipping - The act of an organization giving out awards.


I didn't actually plan on going to yoga class this morning but hitched a ride with my friend when she called to ask if I would go with her. She's heading out on vacation tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure if she'll be yoga'ing when she gets back or not. I plan on continuing with my yoga, on my own In the meantime, I'm really going to have to figure out how many more times I can actually go to yoga class before I leave. Just because I didn't plan on going to yoga, doesn't mean that I wasn't going to "do" yoga this morning. I was going to use one of my recordings. However, once I start loading stuff into the car, I won't be going anywhere. I'll have HTP back the car into the garage and have at it. I'm not sure if I can trust my backing ability so I'll have to rely on HTP for that.

I've been packing like a crazy lady. Unfortunately, I think I've started packing things that I need. That has to stop. I'm going to have to dig out some clothes to wear for tonight. HTP and I plan on going out for all-you-can-eat sushi tonight. One thing that I can't get at The Lake is sushi. There is a place in The Big City that has sushi but I don't get there very often. Believe me, you can't find sushi grade fish at The Store or any grocery store in any of the nearby cities to The Lake. However, I can make a mean bluegill caviar.

I'm hearing that there's been more snow at The Lake. #1 Son and #1 DIL planned to go to The Lake at the end of this month to see if they can launch a boat and put in the dock. I'm not sure how they can when there's still ice on the lake...at The Lake. This is going to be an interesting spring. I should be at The Lake by fishing opener but I'm not at all sure how much actual fishing will be done that weekend....unless it's ice fishing.

Random Quote of the Day

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.

- W. H. Auden (1907 - 1973)


No comments: