Friday, April 12, 2013

April 13, 2011 - The Lake


Word of the Day

Scarcasm - Sarcasm that really, really hurts.


I hear that it snowed at The Lake last night, but just enough to make a mess of the driveway. I suppose it isn't really surprising that there is still snow on the ground or that there is ice on the lake.

I spent most of the day, after yoga, checking things off my To Do List. I needed to pick up some things for the trip at Target for me and PetSmart for Kylee. I also needed to pick up a trailer hitch hookup and ball from U Haul. I didn't have them install it. I reserved a U-Haul trailer in Texas to pick up on May 2nd, a small trailer, and they can install it for me when they hook things up. Then, I made my hotel reservations for the trip, after consulting with DD Daughter to make sure about a viable hotel near her apartment. I'm told that Ms. En will be excited that I made reservations for the hotel that looks like a castle. It took longer to compose and print out my itinerary then it took to make my reservations. Exhaustion is setting in and I still need to bake some bread for tomorrow.

HTP and I are going to be joining friends for dinner on Saturday night. We'll have them over at our place for dessert and a movie. And then, I'm playing my clarinet at the church on Sunday. I'll start packing....next week.

Random Quote of the Day

I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.

- Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)

No comments: