Friday, May 23, 2003

13 More Days before I leave for Wisconsin and "The Lake"

I have 13 more days to get everything done before I try to stuff two carloads (three carloads if you include the stuff on my husband's list, four carloads if you include the stuff on my son's list) of stuff into one car (Thankfully, I rule at Tetris), before I lock up the house, set the alarm, and head off in attempt to reach the open road. I hope the fact that I have 13 more days to go and that today is Friday doesn't affect my day. So far I haven't encountered any difficulties that I'm aware of yet. I was able to quickly turn off the clock radio before the morning host annoyed me too much. My son got to the bus on time so I didn't have to drive him to school. I've had my first cup of coffee. The dogs are all fed and watered. I didn't forget to go out and get the paper off the driveway. The paper was delivered dry and intact as opposed to wet from the sprinkler system or blown all over the neighborhood. So I've had a pretty good start to the morning. I wouldn't want to jinx things though by supposing that the rest of the day will follow suit.

No comments: