Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Happy Birthday Willie!

Word of the Day

Skeeve - Unidentifiable filth, usually of a particularly atrocious variety.


It's my favorite brother's birthday today!


Happy


Birthday


Willie!



I hope you have a very wonderful day!


And guess what? My brother is sharing his birthday with that of the Marine Corp.


Happy


Birthday


USMC!



********


I'm doing laundry today. It must be Tuesday. But, after that little chore, I'm packing. HTP and I are going to escape to Vegas for a few days. Will I blog? Maybe...maybe not.

Random Thought of the Day

You know you're getting old when people say you look "Great" and then they add, "for your age"!

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Refuse to be ill. Never tell people you are ill; never own it to yourself. Illness is one of those things which a man should resist on principle.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton (1803 - 1873)

No comments: