Wednesday, November 04, 2009



Word of the Day

Silly-bo-dilly - A person who is either oblivious to a situation or causes some attraction that appears funny and/or ridiculous. Usually used in a friendly manner.


My Alltel cell phone account (Pay-per-minute) has officially morphed into a Verizon account. HTP and I were a bit concerned about this forced transition but...all is well. No surprises other than having to set up a new profile on a Verizon website in order to view my account or purchase more minutes. A rose is a rose by any other name. I'm promised that my account will remain the same until mid-July 2012. I'm not sure what will happen at that point but I'll worry about that sometime in June of 2012. The cell phone that I currently carry around is a no frills, no thrills model but...it works for me.

Random Thought of the Day

Remember, half the people you know are below average.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness.

- Joseph Addison (1672 - 1719)

No comments: