Sunday, November 08, 2009



Word of the Day

Siris - A temptress; a beautiful woman, often an actress, who likely dates so many men that she randomly marries one and divorces within a few months of marriage.


Today was my first day back at church, playing my clarinet. Wow! I really need to get my lip back into shape. However, I despite my lack of practice, I don't think I made too many mistakes...at least none that too many people noticed. It was wild getting back into the flow of reading the minds of fellow musicians again. I do love playing my clarinet with a group. Much nicer than playing my clarinet with a CD player as back-up.

Random Thought of the Day

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

No comments: