Monday, September 17, 2007


Fall - 2006

Word of the Day

Crustmonger - A person who is extremely crusty.


Instead of watching a pot while awaiting the water in it to boil, I decided to leave it alone to do its thing while I blogged. Of course, there isn't much to blog about today. It's not raining. Does that count? Our drought doesn't really put that into the ALERT column. OK. Let's see....

17 Days and a Wake Up Before HTP and I Fly South for the Winter

I usually spend my days with the "white noise" of the TV news. Somehow this alleviates the constant ringing that goes on in my ears. Unfortunately, the news today has been non-stop O.J., the Juice, Simpson. Ad nauseum, they've gone on and on and on about how he's been arrested in Vegas for breaking and entering etc., etc., etc. And then...to add to the nauseum, they decided to bring a custody hearing for Brittany Spears into the mix. PUKE!!!!! I could care less than less about either of these people. Please God, don't let Paris Hilton add to this nauseating fest of pukedom.

Murphyism of the Day

Third Law Applied to Prototyping and Production


A motor will rotate in the wrong direction.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

All appears to change when we change. -- Henri-Frédéric Amiel

No comments: