Friday, September 21, 2007


Fall Colors at The Lake - Fall 2006 (I could run outside and take a new picture, download it, and....it would look pretty much the same. Fall 2006 is looking a lot like Fall 2007)
Word of the Day

Dasho - The area between a car's windshield and dashboard, where coins, pencils, etc cannot be humanly retrieved.


13 Days and a Wake Up Before HTP and I Fly South for the Winter

It rained last night. A real lightning and thunder boomer. One of my gauges reads that we got 1 inch of rain. My more techie gauge tells me that we only got .79 inches of rain. However...that rain sure seemed to be coming down in a manner that maybe "techie" gauge doesn't always feel all the drops.

HTP and I are driving to The Big City this morning to meet up with DD Daughter and family. Since things are going to be kind of busy this weekend, I may not take the time to blog in the coming days. I plan to take LOTS of pictures of what I'm sure will be LOTS of Kodak moments.


Murphyism of the Day

Sixth Law Applied to Prototyping and Production

A failure will not appear till a unit has passed final inspection.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

To become acquainted with kindness one must be prepared to learn new things and feel new feelings. Kindness is more than a philosophy of the mind. It is a philosophy of the spirit. -- Robert J. Furey

No comments: