Tuesday, September 11, 2007


The Lake - 2006

Word of the Day

Crispinization - The process that is undergone when a perfectly gooey, fresh baked chocolate chip cookie is left out for a day and a half, rendering it inedible and suitable for brickwork.


Laundry Day. The weather has cooled but I haven't resorted to turning on our furnace as yet, unlike Sis and my folks. So far, I've made do with an extra blanket on the bed at night and a sweatshirt during the day. Right now, it's 54° outside. I'm told that we may have frost some time next week. It's beginning to feel like time to head back to Arizona.

23 Days and a Wake Up Before HTP and I Fly South for the Winter

#1 Son says he's going to be coming home this weekend. I've been able to put off washing the sheets so far. *sigh* No longer. Oh well...that's what laundry day is all about.

Murphyism of the Day

Klipstein's First Law Applied to General Engineering


A patent application will be preceded by a similar application submitted one week earlier by an independent worker.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence. -- Edith Sitwell

No comments: