Friday, September 12, 2008


Fall Colors at The Lake - 2006 (It feels like Fall but the trees haven't acknowledged...yet.)

Word of the Day

Leet - Elite.


I thought HTP and I couldn't have eggplant but, aside from the carbohydrates, it looks like we can cook up a 1 1/4 pound, unpeeled eggplant for 132 pounds. Guess who's making eggplant tonight? Actually, the eggplant that I picked from my Earthbox weighed about 2 1/4 pounds. I'm thinking of oven-frying it with potato flakes and panko crumbs. I'll add in the calories for my breading, but I'm planning on using cooking spray instead of oil or butter. A salad and some chicken will fill out the meal. Supper tonight. We'll be having our usual sandwich, cottage cheese, and veggies for lunch.

Murphyism of the Day

Harrison's Postulate


For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

People who say you're just as old as you feel are all wrong, fortunately.

- Russell Baker

No comments: