Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Gypsy - October 2007

Word of the Day

Destructinate - The act of destroying something entirely, leaving nothing left but atomic particles.


Day Five With a New Puppy

Ouch....she just bit my foot. Yup. Gypsy's in the basket at my feet as I blog again. I don't mind having my feet licked but nibbling is off limits. She met the Vet yesterday. Everyone in the office raced over to meet her and hold her. One took her off to the back room to be weighed and have her nails clipped. I could hear that she made a lot of friends back in the back room. She weighs 6 - pounds. Or so they tell me. I think someone must have had her thumb on the scale. Poor baby ended up getting two shots yesterday. One shot for rabies and her second set of puppy shots. The doctor tells me that she's in fine health. I need to bring her back in a month to get her last set of puppy shots and her kennel cough nose drops. No more visits to the Vet after that one....for another year. I'm supposed to bring in a stool sample sometime soon but I didn't feel like messing with it today and they don't do that sort of test on weekends so...maybe on Monday. We'll see. We're still working on housebreaking. So far, we're at 100%. No accidents in the house. It can't be this easy, can it?

Murphyism of the Day

Tallulah Bankhead's Observation


If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?

-- Lois McMaster Bujold

No comments: