Saturday, October 10, 2009


Snow at The Lake - October 10, 2009
Picture taken by Sis

Word of the Day

Shemail - The spam received promising larger breasts after one fills out an online form identifying oneself as female.


HTP and I have decided to return the inverter. No more laptop in the car. It kept over-heating and the LED red and yellow lights kept coming on. I'm not sure if why but...it just isn't worth risking my laptop.

We arrived in Denver at 4:30 PM on Friday night. You may note that I already have a blog entry for Saturday. That was the one that I meant to post last night but ended up watching Monk and Psych instead. I posted it this morning before starting on this entry. I just couldn't figure out how to post-date a blog entry...and...I guess, since it's so early in the morning here in Denver, I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

I called my friend and her husband when we reached town. We decided to get together for dessert and something to drink at one of the local Village Inns. In the meantime, HTP enjoyed a wonderful All-You-Can-Eat sushi meal at Samari Sushi which is located near our hotel here in Denver. Yummy!

Our friends met us back at our hotel at around 7:30 and we sallied forth for dessert. By this time, the sushi we'd over-stuffed ourselves with had a chance to settle, leaving room for pie and coffee...tea, in my case. We spent a wonderful couple of hours just sitting and chatting about grandchildren and lives. It was past 10 PM when we left the restaurant and said our goodbyes.

HTP and I will be loading up the car and heading on to Albuquerque today. But first, we'll be stopping at a Walmart to return that inverter. We woke up to a light dusting of snow here in Denver.

Random Thought for the Day

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way.

- John Tudor

No comments: