Saturday, October 24, 2009



Word of the Day

Shrinkcrap - The shrink wrap that becomes completely and utterly twisted such that it is useless.


With all the dusting, vacuuming, and mopping done...and the bathrooms clean...and the landscape clean up done...I figured that I'd take the day off. HTP and I are going out to dinner with friends tonight. Tomorrow? My wine-making projects will continue. I plan to rack the prickly pear wine into one or more of my large fermentation jugs and then start a double batch of pomegranate wine. Then...I'll probably have to mop my kitchen floor again.

Random Thought of the Day

As one gets older, yellow becomes the big color -- walls, hair, teeth.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener.

- Ayn Rand (1905 - 1982), Atlas Shrugged, 1957

No comments: