Thursday, September 11, 2014

Family - 2014

90th Birthday- Take Two

Clue on the Deck - Vintage

Making MarVite Toast

Sharing Data

So many memories that I need to store up for the future. *sigh* I had a wonderful visit with my brother this summer. How wonderful that we once again were able to get together as a family. Seven years ago, we took a similar family picture. It was a mixed emotional "bag". The situation with my brother and his family is heart-breaking. Prayers? God? Please? As I write this, I can hardly breath from the pain and tears that are heavy in my heart....and I remember the promise that I'd see in past photos taken of my brother's children....before they were struck with this awful genetic degenerative disease that has challenged their faith. And now, my folks are in the twilight of their lives. Well, heck....I'M in the twilight of my life!



No comments: