Saturday, April 19, 2003

It's after 8 PM here and I still don't know what to write in my blog. Ahhhh!!!!!! OK. It's Easter tomorrow. I haven't hardboiled any eggs. I didn't color any eggs. I did buy some Easter candy. That reminds me....I have to go throw some of what's left into a basket for my son. Hey....I didn't eat it all. I used to be so much better at this Easter thing. I've got to get up at 4 AM tomorrow. I'm playing my clarinet with the contemporary group. "Morning Has Broken" and about ten other songs. Thank Goodness my husband is going to take us out for Easter Brunch. I know I won't be awake enough to cook anything for anyone. I better go to bed. Happy Easter to you all. I loved this bit from a website I found about Marshmallow Peeps. You also may like this one. I never realized so many people were Peeps Fans.

No comments: