Sunday, April 27, 2003

Pills

I hate pills. I'm always forgetting to take them or forgetting that I already took them. I've tried those fancy little pill organizers but for some reason they are never big enough. And I don't want to take yet another pill so I don't forget things. I take some really big horse pills. I take two huge pills for my ageing joints. I take two pills so I don't kill my husband or son because I'm menopausal, I take one pill because I don't eat enough good food in a day to give me all the vitamins or minerals I'm supposed to have because I'm on a diet, I take two pills to make up for all that milk I don't drink, and I down two additional pills because my son brought home a cold and I don't want to get it (if I get the cold, I'm going to have to add 4 additional pills so I can get rid of the cold....and then I may kill my son despite any previous pills I mentioned), and we mustn't forget that little pill for allergies because it's spring. I get full just thinking about all those pills. Actually, I'm lucky. I know a lot of people who take even more pills then I take. I surprised we don't rattle. Come to think of it.....maybe we do.

No comments: