Thursday, December 20, 2007


DD Daughter and MC Daughter - Christmas Morning 2001

Word of the Day

Emotional-Tourette's - An affliction in which one cannot control a need to announce how they feel to uninterested parties.


HTP opened Christmas Calendar Door #20 before I had finished my first cup of coffee this morning. Me? I waited until after breakfast before I dusted and vacuumed the house and scrubbed the tile floors.

#1 Son is coming home today! HTP and I will pick him up at the airport at ~6 PM. I think we'll probably stop somewhere to get a bite to eat for supper on the way home. And...maybe...stop at the grocery store to pick up whatever food that he might want to eat while he's here. I know I'll need more milk.

I finished wrapping the last of my Christmas presents. The UPS guy delivered two packages last night after 8 PM. Although I knew that I was supposed to receive these to packages yesterday, I didn't know that UPS would deliver so late. Oh well...I wrapped them this morning before I vacuumed.

The weather people are predicting freezing temperatures again tonight. I'm not sure how Christmas-like the sheets are that I'll be covering my plants with tonight but...oh well...at least the inside of my house is ready for Christmas. I'm hoping that #1 Son will help me decorate Christmas cookies tonight...or tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

First Law of Debate


Never argue with a fool - people might not know the difference.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.

David Lloyd George (1863 - 1945)

No comments: