Saturday, March 13, 2010



Word of the Day

Spirly - Crazy, insane, a little off.


What does Old Grey Frog do while HTP is off to The Big City aside from playing FarmVille, Farkle, and Fish World?

I baked some really awesome oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...which I've hidden. Too bad I can't hide them from myself. Next, since HTP isn't here, I turned off the heat and opened up some windows to air out the house. Since he's always complaining about how cold he is, there's no way that I could do this if he were here. This is the first opportunity that I've had to air the house out since HTP and I got here. It's a bit crazy to air out a house when the temperatures outside are in the upper 30's but it's not freezing and the rain has stopped. Besides, I turned off the heat. I'll close things down in a bit. The house has been shut down since we left last fall and it was nice to open up for a while. Then, I took the time to color my hair. It's one thing to call myself Old Grey Frog, it's another to actually embrace having grey hair. My friend pointed out a picture that she took of me when I'd decided to go grey. Eventually, I'll go grey...but not yet. So...what next? I think I may give myself a facial and pour myself a glass of wine.

Random Thought of the Day

If K.F.C Stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, why do they play sweet home Alabama on the commercials?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A well-informed mind is the best security against the contagion of folly and of vice. The vacant mind is ever on the watch for relief, and ready to plunge into error, to escape from the languor of idleness.

- Ann Radcliffe

No comments: