Friday, March 26, 2010



Word of the Day

Spyawn - 1. To attempt to speak while yawning. 2. Any instance of talking and yawning simultaneously.


There's so many things that I should be doing today but...I didn't. Lazy. Kylee training continues but other than that...nada. I should have at least washed my hair while HTP is gone to The Big City to see his folks. *sigh*

The Lake was very noisy this morning. I could hear and see cracks forming in the ice. Such an eerie sound. It's been VERY windy today. While I didn't see this dead tree fall over, I heard it go. Thankfully, it fell out in the woods between the house and the lake. If I hadn't been there to hear it fall, I'm sure it wouldn't have made any noise at all.

Although it's warmer today than yesterday, the wind chill makes spending any amount of time outside unpleasant. Kylee, with her warm fur undercoat, doesn't seem to notice the cold. Me? I couldn't wait to get back inside. And, of course, Kylee thought it would be great fun to play keep away with her racing out of reach any time I wanted to pick her up so we could go back inside. Such fun...not! She does that again and she's going to be taking her outdoor walks on leash. Little stinker! I'm too old to put up with new tricks.

Random Thought of the Day

If an escalotor breaks down, does it become stairs?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Success only hurts the first time.

- Randy K. Milholland

No comments: