Tuesday, March 23, 2010



Word of the Day

Sprolic - To frolic and splash in puddles or snow.


Kylee LOVES sprolicking in the snow. We still have a few mounds of snow by our garage and in the yard. She likes to play Queen of the Hill and then slide down. Weird dog! She also likes to eat snow. She'd better enjoy the snow while it's still around. It's disappearing rapidly. While out shopping with Kylee and my folks (yes, I took Kylee with us) we noted that the outdoor temperatures were in the low 60's.

While out shopping, I picked up some Resolve Pet Stain remover. It's not easy keeping a 100% eye on a little dog like Kylee. She moves fast. House-breaking looks like it's going to take a while. *sigh*

Meanwhile, I got all the laundry done, picked up some medicine for Kylee at the vet's place, and went shopping with my folks.

Random Thought of the Day

If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

- Paul Beatty

No comments: