Friday, November 07, 2003

Confession is good for the soul. I added a couple of pictures to my blog this morning. A past blog. One of the pictures is the Mother-of-the-Bride which I've since posted for all of you to enjoy. I will be changing it soon. I have this crazed look in my eye and I'm not sure how long I want to have everyone think that I look like that on a daily basis. The other picture is of The Happy Couple which you can now enjoy without checking out past blogs. I promise not to alter past blogs...unless I warn you about it after the fact.

Tomorrow I have Italian class. My husband and I signed up for Italian language classes a while back. We completed the first classes offered and signed up for the second group of classes. Unfortunately we missed the first class of the new series due to the marriage of our daughter. Now we need to quickly see if we can cram for this next class which we'll be attending tomorrow morning. I hate playing catch-up.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The comic strip Peanuts was originally called Li'l Folks. I used to love reading that comic strip. Just as I often feel torn between identifying with Rocky on the one hand and Bullwinkle on the other, I also feel torn between identifying with Snoopy on the one hand and Charlie Brown on the other. My sister was definitely Lucy.

No comments: