Sunday, November 09, 2003

I got up at 5:30 AM. Church. That explains a lot. I played my clarinet at the first two services. It was pledge Sunday. Amazingly enough the place was packed. This could be a sign of an improving economy. Last year there weren't too many people in the pews for pledge Sunday and the poor minister ended up preaching to the converted. Regardless on how many people showed up today, encouraging as that may be, the minister still ended up preaching to the converted...there just were a lot more of the converted on hand.

A good friend sent me the following "funny" that I just had to pass along. I do dye my hair red but I never concidered myself "blond".

A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible" says the doctor. "Show me!"

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony.

She pushes her knee and screams, she pushes her ankle and screams.

Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor asks, "You're not really a redhead, are you"

"No" she says, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."


Today's Little Bit of Trivia

When asked to name a color, three out of five people will say "red".

No comments: