Saturday, November 22, 2003

I've never been fond of Spam. My Mother introduced us to this culinary oddity when I was young. Some people love the stuff. I'm not one of those people. I'm not fond of any kind of canned meat. I'm not a vegetarian by any means but this stuff just isn't an exceptable form of meat in my book. Give me a nice juicy steak, a nice bone-in ham, a wonderful stuffed Thanksgiving turkey, or even Kentucky Fried Chicken but please don't give me Spam!
Now I have even more of a reason to hate Spam. Computer Spam. Yuck! I'm ready to change my email address. To think my poor Mother-in-law gets some of this awful stuff. I blush to even mention some of this stuff. All one can do is delete it as fast as it comes over the net. I like the size of every part of my anatomy and have no desire to increase any of my measurements...or those of my husband either. I don't have any interest in buying any prescription drugs for....either.
Yup! Actually, both kinds of Spam are pretty much alike in my book. They kind of slurp out of their can like dog food and smell about the same.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Ever wonder how "absolute zero" defined? Absolute zero is the theoretical temperature at which all substances have zero thermal energy. It was originally conceived as the temperature at which an ideal gas at constant pressure would contract to zero volume. Absolute zero is equivalent to 0°K, -459,67°F, or -273.15°C. The lowest actual temperature ever to be reached was two-billionth of a degree above absolute zero by a team at the Low Temperature Laboratory in the Helsinki University of Technology, Finland, in October, 1989. Now don't you feel better about today's weather? I hear that parts of Minnesota and Wisconsin got some snow today.

No comments: