Saturday, November 08, 2003

What? You blinked and missed the picture that I had posted of the Mother-of-the-Bride? OK. For those who failed to read my blog yesterday, here's your last opportunity. Just click on the highlighted word above and you will finally see what The Old Grey Frog looks like after visiting a beauty parlor.

My husband and I stopped by to visit our new home today. It's still a vacant lot. No progress visible as yet though it looked like someone drove their car over the lot because there were tire tracks.

I went outside tonight and viewed the eclipsed moon. Neighbors were oohing and awing over it's beauty from their boats on the lake. It was beautiful. I went back inside. It's cold outside....for my little bit of Arizona.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The average person will catch 140 colds in their lifetime. I don't know how many colds I've had in my lifetime so far. I try to avoid them and, failing that, I strive not to dwell upon my past experiences with them.

No comments: