Sunday, November 16, 2003

I gave into temptation. KitchenAid mixers come in a variety of designer colors. After years of owning a basic white KitchenAid mixer, I finally bought myself a red one today. It was on sale. My not that old white KitchenAid went to a new home. It works just fine. KitchenAid mixers are wonderful. My mother still has the KitchenAid mixer that she was given when she got married. I have the KitchenAid mixer that I was given when I got married (It's in Wisconsin). Both work great! My daughter now has the the plain white KitchenAid that used to grace the kitchen of my home here in Arizona. I have great plans for my shiny new red KitchenAid mixer. Thanksgiving. Christmas. Life would not be the same without a KitchenAid mixer. KitchenAid ovens are another story all-together. A repairman will be coming on Tuesday for the bi-annual repair work on my KitchenAid oven. Good thing I extended the warranty.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Balneology is the science of the therapeutic use of bathing. I think I'll go take a bath. I wore myself out shopping today. Good exercise but hard on the legs.

No comments: