Thursday, January 04, 2007

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts


Word of the Day

Yawnese - The language of someone yawning and talking at the same time.


I was waiting for something fabulously interesting to happen for me to write about but I guess I just can't put off writing my blog any longer. We'd probably all have to wait until...who knows how long. The sum total of my day? I canned nine pints of relish. HTP loves Vlasic Pickle Relish on his hamburgers and hotdogs. The other day I bought a huge gallon jar of the stuff at Costco. Bulk. Today, I re-canned the stuff into smaller, more manageable portions. I've done this before. As I said, HTP loves the stuff. I refuse to pay what the grocery stores charge for it in those teeny tiny little bottles that only contain enough for two to four servings. HTP servings.

Oh....and we had bean soup for lunch. I made homemade bean soup yesterday.

Murphyism of the Day

Gresham's Law


Trivial matters are handled promptly; important matters are never solved.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
-George Bush

No comments: