Monday, January 29, 2007




Word of the Day

Abominaball - Any ball that has made its way into the interior of a greenhouse or home by exploiting the presence of an unopened window.



It's my Dad's birthday today!



Happy Birthday!


Dad!



Happy Birthday


To You!



Happy Birthday


To You!



Happy Birthday


Dear Dad!



Happy Birthday


To you!

Actually, I called my Dad last night to wish him Happy Birthday and found out that I was premature. There is something about the 28th that keeps popping up and making me think it's terribly important. I do the same thing with my anniversary. 28th? 29th? HTP commented last night, "Forget the 28th...It's the 29th, it's the 29th!" I'll never understand how the 28th keeps screwing up my mind. I think it must be some kind of weird dyslexia thing. Oh well...at least I didn't forget.

Happy Birthday!


Dad!

Oh...and my rescheduled eye appointment is February 5th. Next Monday. HTP will be coming with me. It sounds like they would want to correct one of my eyes for close up and one for distance. Mono-vision. That's OK. I never had problems with the mono-vision contacts that I used to wear....other than the normal problems contact lenses used to give my eyes. I'll learn more on Monday. The appointment is just for an evaluation to see if surgery would be an option for me.


Murphyism of the Day

Reisner's Rule of Conceptual Inertia


If you think big enough, you'll never have to do it.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." -- Ronald Reagan

No comments: