Sunday, March 08, 2009


Yes, I know she's on my bed. She's spoiled rotten but she's clean.

Word of the Day

Permafix - To permanently fix computer issues of an incompetent user by ripping the power cord from the outlet and taking it, thus preventing future use of the computer.


Gypsy got to go to the beauty parlor (the groomer at PetSmart) today. She's back home and has a pretty white bow with green bones on it. Cute. I stopped them, just in time, from putting those weird little bows in her ears. I could see that Gypsy was thrilled that I interceded on her behalf. I'll have to see if the collar bow survives long enough for me to take a picture of her...maybe tomorrow.

I hear that today was the great switch to Daylight Savings Time....elsewhere. We don't fool around with our clocks and time here in Arizona.

Murphyism of the Day

Snafu Equation Number Three


Once you have exhausted all possibilities and fail, there will be one solution, simple and obvious, highly visible to everyone else.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Newspapermen learn to call a murderer 'an alleged murderer' and the King of England 'the alleged King of England' to avoid libel suits.

- Stephen Leacock (1869 - 1944)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot last night to change my clocks. I did wake up early and still did not remember. Good thing the computer takes care of itself.
Perhaps that is why som many folks were missing from church today.
IBM