Sunday, March 01, 2009


Gypsy - February 2009

Word of the Day

Pelp - The crumbs and food particles that accumulate in the cracks of dining tables.



I played my clarinet at church this morning. It's a good thing that I had played most of the music previously. I've never been too fond of sight-reading. I only had to sight-read three of the pieces this morning. One of the pieces had six sharps. *sigh* E# = F .

Gypsy greeted me at the door when I got home. I'd left her in her kennel but HTP must have felt sorry for her and let her out. Gypsy is a hard dog to resist. I spoil her rotten but HTP is made of sterner stuff...but sometimes, when no-one is looking...

After getting up so early this morning, I've decided to spend of the rest of the day napping...and reading...with Gypsy. Gypsy will be doing most of the napping while I do the reading.

Murphyism of the Day

Mr. Cooper's Law


If you do not understand a particular word in a piece of technical writing, ignore it. The piece will make perfect sense without it.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The future is much like the present, only longer.

- Dan Quisenberry

No comments: