Saturday, May 26, 2007


#1 Son



Happy 21st


Birthday!




#1 Son!



Happy


Birthday


To You!


Happy


Birthday


To You!


Happy


Birthday


Dear


#1 Son


Happy


Birthday


To You!



It's #1 Son's 21st birthday today! We're celebrating it tomorrow night but....


Happy 21st


Birthday!


#1 Son!


Word of the Day

Beveragitation - The disturbing feeling of loss and bewilderment one experiences when looking into an empty cup or mug that they were sure contained at least another mouthful.


It's my folks' Anniversary today.


Happy


Anniversary


Mom and Dad!





DD Daughter and GI Joe are coming sometime today. DD Daughter called me at 6:30 AM from Iowa. She needed phone numbers. They must have hit the road before dawn. They planned to hook up with MC Daughter, #1 Son and Grandma and Grandpa (HTP's folks) when they got as far as The Big City. I think...maybe...that they'll be here for supper. Hopefully it won't be raining too hard by the time they get here. I'm hoping to make steaks on the grill.

The weatherman said that it was supposed to rain today. He's always predicting dire storms. I like storms...but not when I'm trying to grill steaks on the grill. When I got up this morning it was sunny but weather tends to change rapidly out here at The Lake...as I stated in a previous blog. So...before breakfast I ran out to plant three tiny perennials that have been awaiting my attention and an ice plant that my sister brought me from California. Ice plant don't grow here at The Lake but I figure it'll do better in the ground than in the plastic cup that it was housed in when my sister gave it to me. I'll dig it up again in the Fall and take it back to Arizona with me....if it survives, knock on wood. My sister is hoping that it'll do so well here during the summer that it'll decide to GROW and be fruitful and multiply. If it does, she wants me to give her some to keep as a houseplant over the winter.

Murphyism of the Day

Hammond's Law of the Kitchen - Number Five


Whatever it is, somebody will have had it for lunch.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try. -- Mother Teresa

No comments: