Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Word of the Day

Bactor - A bad actor.


Day 3 in Vegas was unremarkable. No jackpots in sight. Oh well, at least I'm leaving Vegas with more money than that which I had in my pocket when I arrived. So, I did win. Not enough to set us up for life in a nice yacht but I can come and play another day.

We're off! I'm going to try and blog each night but when we're on the road it isn't always possible. I'll try. Our first stop tonight will be somewhere in Utah. Actually, I do have the exact location but this is a public blog. Security and a nod to HTP.

Murphyism of the Day

Quigley's Law


A car and a truck approaching each other on an otherwise deserted road will meet at the narrow bridge.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

No comments: