Friday, November 09, 2007



Word of the Day

Disoriental - Relating to the culture shock of East meets West and all of its repercussions.


I've been waiting to blog until something worth blogging about occurred. Nothing. My window cleaners came half an hour earlier than scheduled. No big deal. I was here. No birds have flown unwittingly into my now clean windows. The news is still going on and on and on, etc. etc., about O.J. Simpson. In other words, I've got nothing earth-shattering to report. I'll try harder to find something interesting to blog about tomorrow. Oh...that's right....It's Friday! Tomorrow is Saturday.

Murphyism of the Day

The Fifth Rule


You have taken yourself too seriously.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: