Monday, November 19, 2007


Word of the Day

Door slinky - The springy device attached to the back of a door that prevents the door from marring the wall.


I bought a 2008 calendar the other day when I was out shopping. It's getting to be that time of year when scheduling is taking place for 2008 events. I needed a calendar. HTP already took the free 2008 calendar that our insurance agent gave us when we were in Arizona. He needed it for his office. I put the calendar that I just bought in the kitchen so I can keep an eye on scheduling there. And then I noted that I still needed a 2008 calendar for my own office. Aha! Got one! One of the local jewelry stores sent me a free 2008 calendar. Of course, I'll have to live with all the pretty pictures of bling but, what the heck, it was free. I rarely look at the pictures on calendars anyway. Besides, I don't refer to it all that often anyway and keep it out of sight. Looking at my desk right now, I think it's time to start clearing and sorting again. What a mess!

Murphyism of the Day

Tomlin's Truism


Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

For the most part, fear is nothing but an illusion. When you share it with someone else, it tends to disappear.

- Marilyn C. Barrick

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ummmm...how bout ya don't buy anymore calendars until after Christmas?

Signed,
Sistah Santa