Monday, February 25, 2008


Old Grey Frog is a Great Fisherman! It's not easy catching something that small.

Word of the Day

Fridiculous - Beyond absurd; freaking ridiculous.

It's one of those beautiful mornings. It's 60°F but it doesn't feel that cool. I've got the windows open. Spring is in the air. The neighbors are starting to tackle the weeds in their front yards. One of my neighbors told me that he's planting a blood orange in his backyard. Me? I've got one more tree that needs trimming. I think I'll start on that project after I finish up with my blogging.

Dinner went well last night. We nibbled on munchies and sipped on wine while I finished up with the pasta and salads. After supper we watched the last two episodes of The Sopranos. HTP and I had already watch all the episodes but our friends hadn't had the opportunity see these last two episodes. We all agreed that the last episode was dumb. However, I imagine that if HBO decided to make a Sopranos movie, HTP and I will end up watching.

There are times that I wished I had two dishwashers. There were so many dishes from dinner last night that I could have used three dishwashers. We filled our one and only dishwasher last night. I put away clean dishes this morning and filled our one and only dishwasher again this morning. And I still have dirty dishes sitting on my countertop. I suppose I could have hand washed the rest of the dishes that didn't fit into the dishwasher but I didn't want to take the time away from my guests. And this morning, I'm thinking, what's the rush?

Murphyism of the Day

Cromer's Law


A digital readout provides misinformation with greater accuracy than previously possible.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will.

- Jawaharlal Nehru

No comments: