Wednesday, February 13, 2008




Word of the Day

Frabbit - A cross between a frog and rabbit.


Old Grey Frog is no longer grey...at least until her hair grows out a bit. I spent the morning at the beauty parlor. Two and a half hours later and a bit lighter in the pocketbook, no more grey hair. I'll let the grey grow for another few months and get it taken care of just before HTP and I hit the road for The Lake. Hopefully all the blonde streaks they put in my hair will mask the grey stuff. Masking the skunk line.

I'm playing my clarinet tonight at church. I'm not too happy about doing a solo but the church musical director sprung this on me last week as a duet and then I found out that it's not a duet. It's not that I don't have the capability, it's that I HATE getting up in front of all kinds of people all by myself. Scary. People who get stage fright have nothing on me. I don't mind getting up there with the contemporary group because I can kind of hide in groups that are bigger than two. There's no hiding when you're up there all by your lonesome.

HTP and I are heading off to Vegas tomorrow. My bag is almost packed. I actually resorted to writing a list of the stuff that I still need to pack. Last time we went to Vegas I forgot my toothbrush. No list. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that my memory isn't improving with age. It's the last minute stuff that I can't pack because I still need it the night before that I tend to forget. I'm not a good last minute packer and I don't like having to go out and buy toothbrushes in the hotel gift shop. Anyway, since HTP and I will be in Vegas, chances are that I won't be blogging for the next few days. So, just in case I don't blog again until HTP get back here to Arizona once again.....


Happy


Valentine's


Day


Everyone!



Oh, and.....


Happy


Birthday


Old Grey Frog!



Old Grey Frog will be forty-six.....REALLY! (Forty-six in Old Grey Frog Years. She'll be forty-five at around the same time next year.)


Murphyism of the Day

Belinda's Law

The chance of a computer crash is directly proportional to the importance of the document that you are working on.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

To play it safe is not to play.

- Robert Altman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st birthday!