Thursday, February 28, 2008


Poor Puppy Picture....Poor Puppy Part II Pictures Pending

Word of the Day

Frogwash - Balderdash; ridiculous or valueless communication.


Well...I've got good news and bad news. *sigh* I took Gypsy to the vet today to have her sutures removed. The good news is that her left knee seems to be doing just fine so far. The bad news is that the surgery on her right knee didn't take. So...the surgeon has decided to re-do Gypsy's right knee surgery. Today. Gypsy will be spending another night in the hospital. I was assured that this time the surgery won't be so painful for Gypsy. Or...for me, monetarily speaking. I just want Gypsy home with two working knees. OK? *sigh*

Poor Puppy Part II Update

Just got the call from the vet hospital. Thank goodness Gypsy made it through surgery just fine. She's a bit groggy but I'm told that everything looks good. I'm told that I should call tomorrow morning and they'll tell me when I can pick her up.

Murphyism of the Day

Murphy's First Computer Law


No matter how many resources you have, it is never enough.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Choose your pleasures for yourself, and do not let them be imposed upon you.

- Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)

No comments: